Every day we serve a selection of homemade cakes, loaves, tray bakes, muffins, bliss balls and other delicious treats to sit in or take out.
You can find plenty of gluten/dairy/sugar free and vegan options.
We pride ourselves on our artisan coffee using Monmouth organic beans, and we serve Jenier premium loose-leaf tea.
FRIDAY 28th APRIL 2017
Broccoli, fennel & leek (gluten free, vegan)
Today's gourmet sandwiches
1. Roasted courgette, sundried tomato, baby spinach & brie 4.20 (Allergens: gluten, dairy)
2. Honeyroast ham, aged cheddar, plum tomato, cucumber & rocket 4.30 (Allergens: dairy, gluten)
3. Smoked salmon bagel with cream cheese, capers, rocket & dill 4.40 (Allergens: gluten, dairy, fish)
4. Smoked streaky bacon, smashed avocado, tomato, spinach & mayonnaise in a brioche bun 4.50 (Allergens: gluten, dairy, egg)
Small box 5.50, large box 7.40
- Choose one, two or a mix of all three of them
1. Roasted broccoli, kale, artichoke, red pepper, asparagus & flaked almonds (Allergen: nuts)
2. Beetroot, red cabbage, goat's cheese, walnuts & rocket (Allergen: nuts, dairy)
3. Roasted cauliflower, mangetout, parsley, raisins, rocket & lemon
- Frittata: courgette, cherry tomato & basil 4.00 (Allergens: eggs)
- Grilled chicken with tarragon 3.10
- Poached salmon with lemon & dill 3.40
You can order everything for takeaway via Jinn & Quiqup!
These are take out prices, sit in is + vat at the current rate
If these specials sell out we will be serving different ones
NB If these specials haven't updated since the last time you visited our site please just refresh your page :)
We also sell a growing range of specialist health food ingredients to use at home such as almond milk, nut butters, superfood supplements, raw chocolate, sprouted oats and zore.